About Curechem Group
“Curechem” is a leading supplier of high quality chemicals with head office in Johannesburg and another in Durban, South Africa; an office in Harare, Zimbabwe; an office in Lusaka and another in Kitwe, Zambia; an office in Kitwe, Mozambique; an office in Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania and an office in New Delhi, India. We also have associate offices in Ghana, Mauritius and UAE.
Founded in 1998, the “Curechem” group has experienced exponential growth within the past decade. The group has grown since then becoming the undisputed leader in supply of commodity chemicals especially to the industrial and mining sectors.
Our international network enables us to supply quality products at the most competitive prices and to maintain a reliable and flexible service at all times. Our commitment to Total Quality Management is a philosophy that extends to all facets of our operations. ISO Standards drive our quality program and we are poised for accreditation from the International Standards Organizations.
Our Zimbabwe office is already awarded with ISO 9001:2000 in the year 2006 and Johannesburg office in South Africa is also awarded with ISO 9001:2000 certification in the year 2008. Our India office is awarded with ISO 9001:2008 in 2010. Our Zambia office is also awarded now ISO 9001 2015 certification.
We have a client base that spans the globe, we are supplying mostly to Southern Africa, West Africa, East Africa, Middle East and Philippines. Our client base is ever expanding as we continue to forge new partnerships and develop new products. We specialize in supplying chemicals to the gold and copper mining industry, the detergent industry and the water treatment industry. We are also strong in Food and Industrial Chemicals as well as Agricultural Chemicals. The Agricultural Chemical Department is one of our most rapidly growing departments.
The “Curechem” Group has been actively involved in importing chemicals from South Korea, Indonesia, Rotterdam, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India and South Africa and distributing in Africa. “Curechem” Group has created a niche market for itself in mining chemicals and detergent chemicals.
There has been steady expansion of the group in terms of product portfolio and physical presence in the target area. “Curechem” group has supplied through tenders medical disposables such as condoms, sutures, administrations sets, hospital lines, and electrical items like meters, transformers etc. to various government bodies in Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
From “Curechem”, customers get not just products or services but an association that lasts for years. The management policy of “Curechem” Group is centered around “Customer’s Satisfaction”. We believe that it is far more important to gain customer’s trust than to win an isolated deal. To this effect “Curechem” has invested substantially to bring quality products to its customers.
- To become market leader in supply of chemicals in Africa through timely delivery of Quality products in a manner that is superior to our competitors.
- To Deliver value by anticipating customer need and exceeding customer’s expectations.
- To fulfill our commitments to our customers, employees and all stake holders – never compromising integrity and ethical standard.
- To strive for mutually beneficial association with our suppliers and forging synergistic alliances.
- To continuously build an organization of high-efficient, high-effective, high-performing people, who would be proud of their association with the Curechem Group.
- SAFETY AWARENESS : The customer support is porvided in the form of Seminars which are conducted every year wherein all stakes holders are invited to discuss and enhance safety measures for handling chemicals.
- TECHNICAL APPLICATION : In house experts who can assist with the correct application of chemicals.
- KNOWLEDGE SHARING : Participation in exhibitions to understand the customers needs and also to upgrade the knowledge of our customers on chemical provided by us.
- CUSTOMER INTERACTION : To provide support through regular contact with clients, branches are being established.